Please scroll down to view our Supervisor vacancy application pack.
Cornerstone Christian Preschool (CCP) is located on the same site as Cornerstone Christian School (CCS). The Preschool is a licensed early childhood centre and a separate legal entity from CCS, with separate enrolment procedures. Enrolment at CCP does not guarantee future enrolment at CCS. CCP is however one of the ECEs named in CCS’s enrolment scheme, which allows CCP students a level of priority for enrolment (e) at CCS. Full details of the school’s enrolment scheme are available in the CCS enrolment scheme.
Cornerstone Christian Preschool is a family based, licensed Preschool providing quality Christian early education, assisting parents to raise their children in the ways of God.
The Preschool is operated by a Management Committee consisting of parents, staff and Cornerstone Christian Education Trust representatives.
Please download the documents below to learn more about the Preschool or print enrolment documents.
- Days and hours of operation
- Our special character
- Our programme
- Parent involvement
- Transition to school
- Child protection policy
- Enrolment form
- Preschool pastor’s reference form (optional)
- Information for new families
- Our most recent ERO report
- Code of Culture
Due to personal circumstances, a vacancy has arisen for a qualified, NZ registered ECE teacher with a heart for Christian education and a passion for working with 3-5 year olds to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Preschool and to lead our teaching team to provide rich learning experiences for our ākonga. The position is full time (negotiable), school-term time only plus 3 weeks.
Our ideal applicant will:
- be able to implement the Preschool’s Christian philosophy in practical terms.
- have a passion for teaching and learning.
- demonstrate a strong understanding of planning, pedagogy, internal evaluation, Te Whāriki, local curriculum, bicultural practice, NELP and ECE compliance.
- be able to manage and build strong relationships with staff, whānau, iwi and agencies which support ākonga.
- be highly organised and have excellent time-management skills.
- embrace and promote the bicultural identity of Aotearoa and exhibit cultural sensitivity.
To apply, please download the application documents and email or post your completed application to: Sarndra Rauzi, Cornerstone Christian Education Trust, 119 Mihaere Drive, Kelvin Grove, Palmerston North 4414.
Applications close at 9am on Thursday 12th October 2023
Download our application documents
- Supervisor job description
- Supervisor application form
- Supervisor referee form (please forward to 2-3 professional referees)
- Supervisor vacancy notice
- Supervisor appointment timeline
Cornerstone Christian Preschool
63 Roberts Line
Palmerston North 4414
Phone 06 356 5452