The Board of Trustees is consulting on an enrolment scheme which will be subject to final approval by the Ministry of Education.
We invite submissions on the draft enrolment scheme closing on Saturday 25th July 2020. Submissions may be emailed to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Enrolment scheme submission’, or posted to: The Principal, Cornerstone Christian School, 119 Mihaere Drive, Palmerston North 4414.
The full scheme may be downloaded and is also available at the school office by arrangement between 8.30am and 3.30pm. To arrange a time, please phone or txt. +64 27 765 4931.
Under the scheme:
- Highest priority for enrolment would be given to preference students living within Zone 1.
- Next priority would be given to preference students living outside the boundary of Zone 1 but within the boundary of Zone 2.
- Next priority would be given to preference students living outside the boundary of Zone 2.
- Next priority would be given to non-preference students.
- Preference criteria and the zone boundaries are detailed in the scheme.
Download the draft enrolment scheme. The document includes:
- Cornerstone Christian School enrolment scheme (2 pages)
- Pastor’s reference form
- Learning pathways verification form
- How does Cornerstone Christian School’s curriculum differ from that of state schools?
- Appendix A – Zone 1 description
- Appendix B – Zone 1 map
- Appendix C – Zone 2 description
- Appendix D – Zone 2 map
You may download the maps below in a format that will allow you to expand them on-screen. Please read the maps alongside the detailed descriptions in Appendices A and C.
- Zone 1 map (please read alongside the detailed description in Appendix A of the draft enrolment scheme)
- Zone 2 map (please read alongside the detailed description in Appendix C of the draft enrolment scheme)