Upcoming School Photos (Thursday 13th), Teacher only Day (Friday 14th), Board of Trustees By-Election, Planning for 2021
Full School Teachers’ Only Day – Friday 14th August
Parents are reminded that Friday 14 August is a Full-School Teachers’ Only Day. The school will be closed for instruction for all Year 1 to 13 students on this day. Please do not send your child to school on this day. The Primary Teachers are completing a day of Professional Development with provider CORE-Ed around future development of our Primary Curriculum Programme. Secondary Teachers are completing assessment planning and preparation.
School Photos – Thursday 13th August
The whole school will have their class/individual photos taken on Thursday 13th August. Your child/ren should have received a Scott Photographers order envelope. If you would like to order a class/individual photo, you can do this by:
- Envelope: (one envelope per student) Complete all the student details, enclose cash or cheque payable to L C Scott Ltd + 30 cents cheque fee (if applicable) and a phone number on the back of the cheque. Return the envelope BEFORE photo day.
(Please ensure you have the correct cash enclosed. No change will be given).
- Online: (If paying online DO NOT return the envelope). Go to www.lcscott.co.nz, select order online, follow the order instructions and pay using internet banking (POLi) or credit/debit card BEFORE Photo Day.
Uniform Requirements for Photos Day:
- Uniform must be clean and tidy.
- Must be the correct uniform, not a mixture of winter and summer uniform.
- Must wear CLEAN BLACK shoes only (no coloured shoes).
- Year 1-6 please wear red Polar fleece Jacket.
- Year 7-13 please wear red school jersey or cardigan. Do not wear black jackets in the photos.
All students present will be included in class photographs and also photographed individually regardless of whether they have returned payment envelopes or not. Students will be issued with an internet access key on photo day, to enable all parents’ access to online viewing of the photographs and to allow online ordering after photo day for those that have not pre-ordered.
Order Sibling Photos in Advance
There are sibling photo envelopes available from the school office if you would like your children to have a sibling photograph together. Family photos must be ordered online or via the sibling envelope BEFORE photo day. This is to ensure a photo is taken. (Please return the sibling envelope to the school office).
Board of Trustees Parent Representative By-Election
Rocky Ruihi-Lewis has recently resigned as BOT Parent Representative. The number of vacancies is one. Voting papers will be sent by post to all on the school caregiver roll by Friday 14 August. Voting closes 21 August at 12 noon.
Planning Classes for 2021
We are starting to plan for 2021! If your child will not be returning to Cornerstone in Term 1 2021, please let the office know, as soon as you can. Thank you.