Long term relieving teacher positions (28/1/2021 – 15/12/2021)
We require NZ registered teachers to fill the following BoT funded positions:
- 0.6 FTTE Junior/Middle Primary
- 0.29 FTTE Junior Secondary
- 0.5 FTTE Upper Primary
- 1 FTTE Secondary Health/Mathematics
A willingness and ability to support and uphold the special character of the school is a condition of appointment.
To apply, please email, post or deliver your CV and completed application documents to: The Principal’s PA, Cornerstone Christian School, 119 Mihaere Drive, Palmerston North 4414. Applications close at 9am on Friday 27th November.
We require NZ registered relief teachers for our relief teacher pool. All staff employed at Cornerstone are required to support and uphold the special character of the school. Please contact one of our Directors of Teaching and Learning for more information:
- Primary (Years 1-6) – Mrs Raeleen Simpson
- Secondary (Years 7-13) – Mrs Natasha Casey or Mr Ian Groube
- Statement of Special Character
- Statement of Faith
- Code of Conduct