We are looking for a gifted and innovated leader to guide our school and community into the future.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the school and uphold the special character – these requirements are a condition of appointment
- A personal commitment to uphold, nurture and protect the Christian special character of the school
- The ability to communicate with, motive and inspire others in the school community
- A strong background in providing educational excellence across all aspects of learning
- A commitment to excellence in student achievement and engagement in learning
- Ability to build and lead a team through collaboration
- A desire to see teachers and students develop and achieve to their full potential in God
- A strong understanding of the New Zealand Curriculum and eagerness to incorporate our special character into all areas of learning
You will be supported by great staff, an experienced board and an effective proprietor. Our school has new and impressive facilities that are growing alongside our roll.
Position is expected to commence at the beginning of term 4.
Applications closed at 9am on Thursday 30th April.