These are some sites our students are encouraged to visit to support their class learning.
- Mathletics – New Zealand mathematic curriculum learning for years 0-13. Requires login which is available from your teacher.
- Starfall – literacy for junior school students.
- Reading Eggs – a computer-based resource that motivates, encourages and monitors guided and independent reading.
- e-asTTle student login
- Khan academy – learning resource bank.
- Rosie’s World – Rosie is the New Zealand dairy industry ‘Cowbassador’. She is the young, enthusiastic face of New Zealand’s 4.4 million dairy cows.
- Science Kids – provides educational resources that help make science fun and engaging for kids.
- ABCYA.com – educational computer games for kids (numeracy and literacy fun).
- NZ Centre of Mathematics – quality mathematical videos, textbooks and maths games.